Update: Maine man dies after launching firework off his head
His brother Cody Staples, 25, told the Daily News he was standing five feet away from Devon in a backyard in Calais, Maine. He said his brother was holding a lighter and it accidentally caused the firework to go off.
Man Dies When Large Firework He’s Holding Next To His Head Explodes
“Walled Lake Police Chief Paul Shakinas told the Detroit Free Press. Alcohol was a factor, the chief added to the newspaper, and the man may not have realized the firework had been lit.”
Even more stupid than thought: Florida man bitten while kissing venomous snake
Investigators say Austin Hatfield, 18, had captured the snake several days earlier, put it in a pillowcase and kept the pillowcase on his bed.
At some point on Saturday night, the snake escaped and the teen grabbed it close to his chest. The snake then bit him in the face, according to Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission Spokesperson Gary Morse.
You will have to try harder than that, Austin.
Yes, you ARE a dumbass.
via Hillsborough teen bitten on face by water moccasin he kept on be – WFLA News Channel 8.